Northside U - Sundays (5-6pm)
We believe here at Northside that studying God's word is really effective in and with community. Northside U offers different topical studies through out the year in semester format. If you're ready to jump in and get connected, or if you just want to find community within the walls of Northside, we would love for you to plug in to Northside U. Northside U happens on Sunday afternoons at 5pm and goes until 6pm. There's no need to sign up — you can just show up.
Northside U will start back in September.
Classes Offered this Semester:
Preschool Classes -
- Nursery (Babies-2 year olds) - 4:45-6:15
- Preschool Choir (3 year olds-Kindergarten) - 4:45-5:15
- Mission Friends (3 year olds-Kindergarten) - 5:15-6:15
Children's Classes (1st-5th grade) -
- RAs (Boys) & GAs (Girls) - 4:45-5:30
- Children's Choir - 5:30-6:15
Youth Classes (6th-12th grade) -
- Youth on Mission - 4:45-6:15
Adult Classes -
(All Adult Classes 5:00-6:00)